miércoles, 23 de enero de 2013

Moebius syndrome, the Community - RareConnect

Moebius syndrome, the Community - RareConnect

Welcome - Moebius syndrome Community

What is Moebius syndrome ?

Moebius syndrome is a rare neurological condition resulting in facial paralysis that may include respiratory, eye, limb, speech, hearing and other disorders.
Source: Participating patient organizations visible below
Moebius syndrome Resources
More members stories

Latest Member Stories

kayvonwillingh

Wesley's Journey

by kayvonwillingh published 6 months ago No comment My second pregnancy was as uncomplicated as my first. Hence, after the scan in my third semester, I looked forward to the birth. I was rushed into ...

Partners and Patient Groups

RareConnect is a joint venture of EURORDIS and NORD. The following patient groups are official partners of this community.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario