miércoles, 27 de marzo de 2013

With TMAU - Trimethylaminuria (TMAU) community - RareConnect

With TMAU - Trimethylaminuria (TMAU) community - RareConnect


With TMAU



Written by Gaba, published 20 days ago.
It all started 3 years ago. From that day, my life has changed completely. I stepped away from my friends, the church, my social life,... everything. I was 1 year unemployed, I left school, I didn't want to go out. I cried day and night. I was wondering if all that situation was a product of my imagination or psychosis. I was total paranoiac and I couldn't sleep at night.
I was so scared because I thought I was the only one with this condition and that there wouldn't be any way to tell to anybody because absolutely anyone would believe me. I was under a big depression and I stopped eating, I had constantly suicidal thoughts, I contained any happy feelings, emotion, love...
I was tired of everything. Tired of not be able to go out, tired of my aggressive behaviour with the ones around me, mostly my family, then my friends. They thought I hated them. I was tired of my physical, mental and psychological condition. And above everything, tired of not being able to find a solution or a cure.
I decided to get up and find a job. I didn't let this condition crush me and end my dreams. I knew what I was going to face would be difficult.
From the beginning I received nasty and offensives comments. It has been a constant fight and it's not easy. You learn how to be strong and how to find courage from where there is none.
Now that I know that TMAU is a disease, that I'm not the only one, that there are more people like me, I won't give up.
If now there isn't any cure I want to keep the faith and share this faith with those who don't believe in it.
Written by Gaba, published 20 days ago

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario