domingo, 4 de agosto de 2013

Health Tip: Ask Questions About Your Child's Medication: MedlinePlus

Health Tip: Ask Questions About Your Child's Medication: MedlinePlus


 







Health Tip: Ask Questions About Your Child's Medication



Be informed about what's being taken



By Diana Kohnle

Thursday, August 1, 2013




Related MedlinePlus Page




(HealthDay News) -- Giving your child medicine can help the youngster stay healthy or make the child well. But medication can be dangerous if given incorrectly.
The American Academy of Family Physicians says parents should ask these questions before giving a child medicine:

  • What is the name of the medicine and what is it for?

  • How much of the medicine should I give and how many times a day should I give it?

  • What time of day should I give the medicine, and for how many days?

  • Should I give the medicine with food?

  • What are side effects I should look for?

  • How will I know when the medicine is working?




HealthDay



More Health News on:

Medicines and Children

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario