viernes, 7 de febrero de 2014

Giving Moms Peace of Mind

Dept. of Health & Human Services
Like many women, I wear a lot of hats. During the day I’m the director of the Office on Women’s Health in the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). All of the time, I’m a mom.
Like most moms, I’ve had a lot of sleepless nights worrying about my kids. Now that they’re in their twenties (and technically adults!), I still worry about them. I just worry about different things.
One of the things I no longer have to worry about is their ability to get good health insurance.
Make sure every mom knows that www.HealthCare.gov is giving them & their children new options for health coverage – share this fun graphic on Facebook to help spread the word:
Mom would be happier if you got health insurance.
In the past, health coverage was expensive; people could be denied coverage if they had pre-existing conditions; and insurance companies could remove children from their parents’ plans at age 19. Thanks to the Affordable Care Act, that’s no longer the general rule. And thanks to theHealth Insurance Marketplace, it’s easier than ever to shop for health insurance.
With just one application, our kids can now find and compare health plans that best fit their needs. They will be able to pursue their dream jobs, regardless of whether it provides health insurance, because the Marketplace will help them find coverage and may help them pay for it, depending on their income.
I know that the Marketplace is a powerful tool that will have an impact on millions of Americans, including my son. It can help your son or daughter, too.
Please share this message with all of the moms you know.
Thank you.
Dr. Nancy C. Lee
SHARE THIS

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario