miércoles, 26 de marzo de 2014

Getting In Tune For Her Future

Dept. of Health & Human Services
Amelia loves to sing opera. It's her passion. When she had to choose between a full-time desk job with health insurance benefits or devoting herself to music, she chose music. Thanks to HealthCare.gov, Amelia didn’t have to choose between her passion & having health care.
"I was able to make that decision because I knew I could get health insurance through the Health Insurance Marketplace in January."
After the Marketplace opened, Amelia found in-person help with a local navigator and then logged onto HealthCare.gov. She found more options there than she imagined would be available.
"I chose a silver plan that included chiropractic care, which is very important to me. As a singer I like having the option of going to a chiropractor I trust because my body is such a big part of my career."
Amelia #GetCovered Graphic
"I urge everyone to check out their options and sign up for a plan through HealthCare.gov, or in Spanish at CuidadoDeSalud.gov. You can also get help by phone 24/7 at 1-800-318-2596 in English or Spanish or any one of 150 languages. And if you want to find in-person help in your community, click on localhelp.healthcare.gov and punch in your zip code."
SHARE THIS

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario