lunes, 17 de marzo de 2014

Protecting Her Health For Her Son

Dept. of Health & Human Services
It’s been five years since Shelley had insurance. As a single mom of a 9-year-old boy, Shelley works hard to provide the best for her son. She just couldn't afford health coverage.
"I tried to find health insurance before the Affordable Care Act, but every policy I saw had extremely high premiums and deductibles in the thousands of dollars. I knew I would never be able to afford those kinds of prices."
Thanks to the Health Insurance Marketplace, Shelley found a quality health plan with a reduced premium of only $147 a month and a deductible of $100.
"HealthCare.gov was easy to use and I was able to enroll in about 15 minutes. Once I saw the choices, it was a no-brainer."
YouTube Embedded Video: I wanted affordable healthcare: Shelley's #GetCovered Story
Read more about Shelley's #GetCovered Story.
SHARE THIS

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario