miércoles, 22 de octubre de 2014

My story with CHM. - Choroideremia (CHM) community - RareConnect

My story with CHM. - Choroideremia (CHM) community - RareConnect



RareConnect



My story with CHM.

Written by suruna, published 4 months ago.
My story with CHM.

I have known since I' ve been a young girl that a blinding disease runs in my family. I'm now 29 years old. I was born in Lappland in Finland. My mother has always been very open about it, since she is a carrier of it. I was gene-tested 2008 and confirmed to be a carrier as well. Chm doesn't affect my sight, at least not that I'm aware of.
I have 5 siblings, 3 brothers, and 1 of them has chm. My two sisters are so young they haven't been tested yet.
I have a 6- years old son and he just got the diagnosis. We're waiting still the results from the gene test.
I'm very happy to have found this way to contact others with this disease and that I have a channel to get the latest information of treatments!
Written by suruna, published 4 months ago.

Latest Choroideremia (CHM) Community Activity

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario