viernes, 5 de junio de 2015

“Daredevil,” Audio Description and the Accessible Netflix Project | Disability.Blog

“Daredevil,” Audio Description and the Accessible Netflix Project | Disability.Blog



Disability Blog

Featured:


"Daredevil," Audio Description and the Accessible Netflix Project

Robert Kingett, founder of the Accessible Netflix Project, stands outside

By Guest Blogger Robert Kingett, Founder,Accessible Netflix Project

As I sink into my chair after a long day at work, I boot up my PS4 and navigate to the Netflix app. Resting the controller on my lap, I finish up yet another job application to the tribune and type LOL with a winking smiley to an IM joke someone sent me. I have work ahead of me, certainly. I have a graphic audio title to review, an article to write regarding “The Hunger Games” and I have a video game review that’s half-completed that I will send to IGN for consideration.
Read More about “Daredevil,” Audio Description and the Accessible Netflix Project

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario