jueves, 24 de septiembre de 2015

Can’t be bothered with exercise? Let these stories move you.

Can’t be bothered with exercise? Let these stories move you.

NIHSH Banner



“I know exercise is good for me, but I just can’t fit it in.” “Too strenuous. It would tire me out.” “Frankly, I’d rather spend my time on other things.” You’ve no doubt heard these excuses for not being more active. Maybe you’ve even said them yourself. But every day, adults in their 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s are finding enjoyable ways to stay active -- and feeling better, stronger, and more energetic as a result.
September is Go4Life® Month, encouraging older adults everywhere to incorporate physical activity into their everyday lives.
Check out “Fitting Exercise and Physical Activity into Your Day” a Tip Sheet from Go4Life®,  the exercise and physical activity campaign from the National Institute on Aging at NIH.
The information on Exercise: How To Stay Active was developed for NIHSeniorHealth by theNational Institute on Aging (NIA) at NIH.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario