lunes, 18 de enero de 2016

MedBr First to Know 1/18/2016

Medical Breakthroughs: First to Know

Dogs Dogs Dogs!

     Learning to do agility with my dog is definitely not for me. My dogs are plenty smart enough but I have no patience and it certainly can’t be done without that! I do love watching it however and last week I had the pleasure of watching Ann Braue put on a 2 day seminar at my sister, Susan’s house. If you have a dog you love, look into it and find a training location in your area ... you might thank me later.
     Watch our Medical Headline Videos:
     Our first special report this week is about a new dental scan called the S-RAY that will really help people like me who have such a hard time with those uncomfortable bitewings that are just too big for my mouth.
     Don’t miss the Smart Woman story on our site this week about aninspiring transplant surgeon, Dr Tiffany Anthony, MD, at Baylor Scott and White Hospital in Dallas.
     In case you missed them, you may want to check our past reports, Premium Content in Archives Premium Content in ArchivesWatchman: “Watching Out” for AFib Patients Premium Content in ArchivesPrecision Medicine: Killing Cancer. Premium Content in the Archives may be purchased for as little as $9 for 24-hour, unlimited access. If you would like to access Premium Content for the first time click here.
     The third special report is “Fighting Epilepsy: The Safer-Than-Ever Cure.” Dr Joshua Rosenow, MD, Neurosurgeon at Northwestern Medicine in Chicago, is using advances in imaging to target the exact area that seizures are coming from so surgery is a viable and safe option.
And there's more where that came from...

Marjorie
Marjorie Bekaert Thomas
President, Ivanhoe Broadcast News
ABBA
“Nobody has ever before asked the nuclear family to live all by itself in a box the way we do. With no relatives, no support, we’ve put it in an impossible situation.”
-- Margaret Mead

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario