domingo, 10 de abril de 2016

What Is My Cancer Genome - My Cancer Genome

What Is My Cancer Genome - My Cancer Genome

My Cancer Genome: Genetically Informed Cancer Medicine



What Is My Cancer Genome?

  • ​My Cancer Genome is a personalized cancer medicine knowledge resource for physicians, patients, caregivers and researchers.
  • My Cancer Genome gives up-to-date information on what mutations make cancers grow and related therapeutic implications, including available clinical trials.
  • My Cancer Genome is a one-stop tool that matches tumor mutations to therapies, making information accessible and convenient for busy clinicians.
  • For information about application programming interfaces (APIs) and licensing, please contact My Cancer Genome’s content licensee, GenomOncology, at mcg@genomoncology.com or 440-617-6087.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario