Molecules. 2017 Jan 8;22(1). pii: E105. doi: 10.3390/molecules22010105.
Bioactive Nutrients and Nutrigenomics in Age-Related Diseases.
aging; bioactive nutrients; dietary; molecular pathological epidemiology; nutrigenomics; oxi-inflamm-aging
Free full text
Last Posted: Mar 09, 2017
- Bioactive Nutrients and Nutrigenomics in Age-Related Diseases.
Rescigno Tania et al. Molecules (Basel, Switzerland) 2017 Jan 22(1)
- Nutrigenomics of extra-virgin olive oil: A review.
Piroddi Marta et al. BioFactors (Oxford, England) 2017 Jan 43(1) 17-41
- Should your DNA determine whats for dinner?
University of Toronto, Blog post, March 2017
- Sickle cell trait: what are the costs and benefits of screening?
Shephard Roy J et al. The Journal of sports medicine and physical fitness 2016 Dec 56(12) 1562-1573
- Clinical worthlessness of genetic prediction of common forms of diabetes mellitus and related chronic complications.: A position statement of the Italian Society of Diabetology.
Buzzetti R et al. Nutrition, metabolism, and cardiovascular diseases : NMCD 2016 Aug
- Association between family history of diabetes and cardiovascular disease and lifestyle risk factors in the United States population: The 2009-2012 National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey.
Akhuemonkhan Eboselume et al. Preventive medicine 2016 Dec
- Will Diet and Exercise Save Us All?
J Monteiro, Cell, December 2016
- Nutrigenomics 2.0: The Need for Ongoing and Independent Evaluation and Synthesis of Commercial Nutrigenomics Tests' Scientific Knowledge Base for Responsible Innovation.
Pavlidis Cristiana et al. Omics : a journal of integrative biology 2016 Feb 20(2) 65-8
- Repeated Screening Can Be Restricted to At-Genetic-Risk Birth Cohorts.
Björck Sara et al. Journal of pediatric gastroenterology and nutrition 2016 Feb 62(2) 271-5
- The DNA-based diet
R. Collier, November 9, 2016
- "Personalized nutrition isnt going to solve our diet problems
J Belluz, Vox, November 2, 2016
- A database of human exposomes and phenomes from the US National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey.
Patel Chirag J et al. Scientific data 2016 Oct 3160096
- The impact of access to health services on prediabetes awareness: A population-based study.
Campbell Tonya J et al. Preventive medicine 2016 Sep 937-13
- Nutrigenomics at the Interface of Aging, Lifespan, and Cancer Prevention.
Riscuta Gabriela et al. The Journal of nutrition 2016 Oct 146(10) 1931-1939
- Your genes, diet and health: what you need to know
Genomics education UK, September 2016
- Recent Findings in Alzheimer Disease and Nutrition Focusing on Epigenetics.
Athanasopoulos Dimitrios et al. Advances in nutrition (Bethesda, Md.) 2016 Sep 7(5) 917-27