Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2017 Feb 27. doi: 10.1007/s10549-017-4162-3. [Epub ahead of print]
Breast cancer-specific survival in patients with lymph node-positive hormone receptor-positive invasive breast cancer and Oncotype DX Recurrence Score results in the SEER database.
Breast cancer; Disease-specific survival; Lymph node-positive; Oncotype DX; Recurrence Score; SEER
- [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
Breast Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Mar 03, 2017
- [Genetic Counseling of HBOC and Japanese Organization of HBOC].
Fukushima Yoshimitsu et al. Gan to kagaku ryoho. Cancer & chemotherapy 2017 Feb 44(2) 107-110
- Breast cancer-specific survival in patients with lymph node-positive hormone receptor-positive invasive breast cancer and Oncotype DX Recurrence Score results in the SEER database.
Roberts Megan C et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2017 Feb
- Can an educational application increase risk perception accuracy amongst patients attending a high-risk breast cancer clinic?
Keohane D et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2017 Feb 32192-198
- Oncologist and organizational factors associated with variation in breast cancer multigene testing.
Lieu Tracy A et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2017 Feb
- Pedigree and BRCA gene analysis in breast cancer patients to identify hereditary breast and ovarian cancer syndrome to prevent morbidity and mortality of disease in Indian population.
Darooei Mina et al. Tumour biology : the journal of the International Society for Oncodevelopmental Biology and Medicine 2017 Feb 39(2) 1010428317694303
- Retrospective review of genomic testing in breast cancer: Does it improve outcome?
Gastelum Grady M et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2017 Feb
- Evaluating the performance of National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) breast and ovarian genetic/familial high risk assessment referral criteria for breast cancer women in an Asian surgical breast clinic.
Lim Geok-Hoon et al. Gland surgery 2017 Feb 6(1) 35-42
- Gene profiling should be offered to some patients with breast cancer, says NICE.
Wise Jacqui et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2016 Jun 353i3391
- Opportunities for improving triple-negative breast cancer outcomes: results of a population-based study.
Rapiti Elisabetta et al. Cancer medicine 2017 Feb
- Quality of life among patients after bilateral prophylactic mastectomy: a systematic review of patient-reported outcomes.
Razdan Shantanu N et al. Quality of life research : an international journal of quality of life aspects of treatment, care and rehabilitation 2016 25(6) 1409-21