- Cancer PHGKB -
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Precision medicine needs randomized clinical trials.
Saad Everardo D et al. Nature reviews. Clinical oncology 2017 Feb
- Payer Coverage for Hereditary Cancer Panels: Barriers, Opportunities, and Implications for the Precision Medicine Initiative.
Trosman Julia R et al. Journal of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network : JNCCN 2017 Feb 15(2) 219-228
- Association Between Telomere Length and Risk of Cancer and Non-Neoplastic Diseases: A Mendelian Randomization Study.
et al. JAMA oncology 2017 Feb
- Factors that could influence women's participation in colorectal cancer screening: an Italian study.
Bocci G et al. Annali di igiene : medicina preventiva e di comunita 29(2) 151-160
- Breast cancer-specific survival in patients with lymph node-positive hormone receptor-positive invasive breast cancer and Oncotype DX Recurrence Score results in the SEER database.
Roberts Megan C et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2017 Feb