Inherited ThrombophiliaBY SONYA COLLINS
Last Posted: Mar 06, 2017
- Are You at Risk for Blood Clots?
- Inherited Thrombophilia
S Collins, Genome Magazine, January 2017
- The Appropriateness and Cost of Thrombophilia Panel Testing: Its Complicated
S Bowen et al, CDC Blog Post, December 15, 2016
- Having Surgery? Take Steps to Prevent Blood Clots!
C Hooper, HHS Blog Post, August 22, 2016
- Stop the Clot, Spread the Word
New Campaign Materials on Blood Clots and Hospitalization
- African Ancestry and Dangerous Blood Clots
R Lewis, PLOS Blogs, June 30, 2016
- Family history of venous thromboembolism and risk of hospitalized thromboembolism in cancer patients: A nationwide family study.
Zöller Bengt et al. Thrombosis research 2015 Sep 136(3) 573-81
- PO-04 - A new genetic risk score for predicting venous thromboembolic events in cancer patients receiving chemotherapy.
Martín A J Muñoz et al. Thrombosis research 2016 Apr 140 Suppl 1S177-8
- CDC Challenge Winners!
CDC champions for success in preventing healthcare-associated blood clots.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism (DVT/PE) are often underdiagnosed and serious, but preventable medical conditions.
- Personal Stories of Deep Vein Thrombosis
CDC Flickr Album
- A study of thrombophilia testing and counseling practices of family physicians using the script concordance method in Calgary, Canada.
Schneider-MacRae N et al. Clinical and applied thrombosis/hemostasis : official journal of the International Academy of Clinical and Applied Thrombosis/Hemostasis 2012 Jul 18(4) 403-8
- Blood Clot: It Happened to Her, Dont Let It Happen to You
Craig Hooper, HHS Blog post, October 20, 2015
- Genetics in thrombophilia. An update.
Reitsma P H et al. Ha¨mostaseologie 2015 (1) 47-51
- Thrombophilia and varicella zoster in children.
Ferrara Mara et al. Hematology 2013 Mar (2) 119-22
- Whole blood gene expression profiles distinguish clinical phenotypes of venous thromboembolism.
Lewis Deborah A et al. Thromb. Res. 2015 Apr 135(4) 659-65