Last Posted: Mar-10-2017 9AM
Last Posted: Mar 10, 2017
- Get Tested for Chronic Kidney Disease
- Genomics in CKD: Is This the Path Forward?
Nadkarni Girish N et al. Advances in chronic kidney disease 2016 Mar 23(2) 120-4
- The evolving science of apolipoprotein-L1 and kidney disease.
Chen Teresa K et al. Current opinion in nephrology and hypertension 2016 May 25(3) 217-25
- Apolipoprotein L1 and Kidney Disease in African Americans.
Friedman David J et al. Trends in endocrinology and metabolism: TEM 2016 Apr (4) 204-15
- Attitudes in Patients with Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease Toward Prenatal Diagnosis and Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis.
Swift Oscar et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2016 Sep
- Pre-pregnancy advice in chronic kidney disease: do not forget genetic counseling.
van Eerde Albertien M et al. Kidney international 2016 Oct 90(4) 905-6
- Chronic Kidney Disease - A Window into Understanding Health Disparities - Neil Powe
National Human Genome Research Institute Video lecture. April 2016
- Expert consensus on the rational clinical use of proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9 (PCSK9) inhibitors.
Achimastos Apostolos et al. Hormones (Athens, Greece) 2016 Jan 15(1) 8-14
- Recent advances in the understanding and management of IgA nephropathy.
Lai Kar Neng et al. F1000Research 2016
- Chronic Kidney Disease - A Window into Understanding Health Disparities
March 7 ~ Webinar
- Using Genetic Variation to Predict and Extend Long-term Kidney Transplant Function.
Simmonds Matthew J et al. Transplantation 2015 Oct (10) 2038-48
- Analytical Validation of a Personalized Medicine APOL1 Genotyping Assay for Nondiabetic Chronic Kidney Disease Risk Assessment.
Zhang Jinglan et al. The Journal of molecular diagnostics : JMD 2016 Jan
- Pursuing Precision Medicine for Chronic Kidney Disease,
by Francis Collins, NIH Director's Blog, December 15, 2015
- APOL1 Genotype, Kidney and Cardiovascular Disease, and Death in Older Adults.
Mukamal Kenneth J et al. Arteriosclerosis, thrombosis, and vascular biology 2015 Dec
- Do telomeres have a higher plasticity than thought? Results from the German Chronic Kidney Disease (GCKD) study as a high-risk population.
Raschenberger Julia et al. Experimental gerontology 2015 Dec 162-6
- Genome-wide association studies in pediatric chronic kidney disease.
Gupta Jayanta et al. Pediatric nephrology (Berlin, Germany) 2015 Oct