Biomed Res Int. 2017;2017:9359276. doi: 10.1155/2017/9359276. Epub 2017 Jan 22.
Immunogenicity and Cross Protection in Mice Afforded by Pandemic H1N1 Live Attenuated Influenza Vaccine Containing Wild-Type Nucleoprotein.
Rekstin A1, Isakova-Sivak I1, Petukhova G1, Korenkov D1, Losev I1, Smolonogina T1, Tretiak T1, Donina S1, Shcherbik S2, Bousse T2, Rudenko L1.
- [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Last Posted: Feb 23, 2017
- Immunogenicity and Cross Protection in Mice Afforded by Pandemic H1N1 Live Attenuated Influenza Vaccine Containing Wild-Type Nucleoprotein.
Rekstin Andrey et al. BioMed research international 2017 20179359276
- Evolution and Divergence of H3N8 Equine Influenza Viruses Circulating in the United Kingdom from 2013 to 2015.
Rash Adam et al. Pathogens (Basel, Switzerland) 2017 Feb (1)
- Genesis and Dissemination of Highly Pathogenic H5N6 Avian Influenza Viruses.
Yang Lei et al. Journal of virology 2017 Mar (5)
- Bayesian phylogeography of influenza A/H3N2 for the 2014-15 season in the United States using three frameworks of ancestral state reconstruction.
Magee Daniel et al. PLoS computational biology 2017 Feb (2) e1005389
- The effective rate of influenza reassortment is limited during human infection.
Sobel Leonard Ashley et al. PLoS pathogens 2017 Feb (2) e1006203
- A universal computational model for predicting antigenic variants of influenza A virus based on conserved antigenic structures.
Peng Yousong et al. Scientific reports 2017 Feb 42051
- A Genomic Signature of Influenza Infection Shows Potential for Presymptomatic Detection, Guiding Early Therapy, and Monitoring Clinical Responses.
McClain Micah T et al. Open forum infectious diseases 2016 Jan (1) ofw007
- Improving the selection and development of influenza vaccine viruses - Report of a WHO informal consultation on improving influenza vaccine virus selection, Hong Kong SAR, China, 18-20 November 2015.
Alan Hampson et al. Vaccine 2017 Jan
- Vaccination has minimal impact on the intrahost diversity of H3N2 influenza viruses.
Debbink Kari et al. PLoS pathogens 2017 Jan (1) e1006194
- Reassortment between Swine H3N2 and 2009 Pandemic H1N1 in the United States Resulted in Influenza A Viruses with Diverse Genetic Constellations with Variable Virulence in Pigs.
Rajão Daniela S et al. Journal of virology 2017 Feb (4)
- Development of oseltamivir and zanamivir resistance in influenza A(H1N1)pdm09 virus, Denmark, 2014.
Trebbien Ramona et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2017 Jan (3)
- Whole-Genome Phylogenetic Analysis of Influenza B/Phuket/3073/2013-Like Viruses and Unique Reassortants Detected in Malaysia between 2012 and 2014.
Oong Xiang Yong et al. PloS one 2017 (1) e0170610
- Reverse Genetics Approaches for the Development of Influenza Vaccines.
Nogales Aitor et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2016 Dec (1)
- Haemagglutinin and neuraminidase sequencing delineate nosocomial influenza outbreaks with accuracy equivalent to whole genome sequencing.
Houghton Rebecca et al. The Journal of infection 2017 Jan
- Bayesian nonparametric clustering in phylogenetics: modeling antigenic evolution in influenza.
Cybis Gabriela B et al. Statistics in medicine 2017 Jan
- Influenza virus exploits tunneling nanotubes for cell-to-cell spread.
Kumar Amrita et al. Scientific reports 2017 Jan 740360