Immunol Res. 2017 Feb 21. doi: 10.1007/s12026-017-8907-1. [Epub ahead of print]
Modeling strategy to identify patients with primary immunodeficiency utilizing risk management and outcome measurement.
Diagnosis; Immunology; Jeffrey Modell Centers Network (JMCN); Jeffrey Modell Foundation (JMF); Modeling; Outcome measurement; Primary immunodeficiencies (PI); Risk management; Treatment
- [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
Last Posted: Mar 03, 2017
- Modeling strategy to identify patients with primary immunodeficiency utilizing risk management and outcome measurement.
Modell Vicki et al. Immunologic research 2017 Feb
- Comprehensive genetic testing for primary immunodeficiency disorders in a tertiary hospital: 10-year experience in Auckland, New Zealand.
Woon See-Tarn et al. Allergy, asthma, and clinical immunology : official journal of the Canadian Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology 2016 1265
- Newborn Screening for Severe Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases in Sweden-a 2-Year Pilot TREC and KREC Screening Study.
Barbaro Michela et al. Journal of clinical immunology 2016 Nov
- Diagnostics of Primary Immunodeficiencies through Next-Generation Sequencing.
Gallo Vera et al. Frontiers in immunology 2016 7466
- Overview of 15-year severe combined immunodeficiency in the Netherlands: towards newborn blood spot screening.
de Pagter Anne P J et al. European journal of pediatrics 2015 Sep 174(9) 1183-8
- Guidelines for Screening, Early Diagnosis and Management of Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (SCID) in India.
Madkaikar Manisha et al. Indian journal of pediatrics 2016 Feb
- Unbiased targeted next-generation sequencing molecular approach for primary immunodeficiency diseases.
Al-Mousa Hamoud et al. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology 2016 Feb
- The effects of prenatal genetic analysis on fetuses born to carrier mothers with primary immunodeficiency diseases.
Lee Wen-I et al. Annals of medicine 2016 Feb 1-8
- Parental Views on Expanded Newborn Screening Using Whole-Genome Sequencing.
Joseph Galen et al. Pediatrics 2016 Jan 137 Suppl 1S36-46
- Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases: an Update on the Classification from the International Union of Immunological Societies Expert Committee for Primary Immunodeficiency 2015.
Picard Capucine et al. Journal of clinical immunology 2015 Oct
- Genomics will redraw the rare disease map: The "Rarity Catch-22",
CVID, Primary Immune and Rare Disease Blog, September 19, 2015
- Screening for long-term poliovirus excretion among children with primary immunodeficiency disorders: preparation for the polio posteradication era in Bangladesh.
Sazzad Hossain M S et al. J. Infect. Dis. 2014 Nov 1. 210 Suppl 1S373-9
- Vaccine-associated varicella and rubella infections in severe combined immunodeficiency with isolated CD4 lymphocytopenia and mutations in IL7R detected by tandem whole exome sequencing and chromosomal microarray.
Bayer D K et al. Clin. Exp. Immunol. 2014 Dec 178(3) 459-69
- Long-term evaluation of a historical cohort of Iranian common variable immunodeficiency patients.
Aghamohammadi Asghar et al. Expert Rev Clin Immunol 2014 Oct 10(10) 1405-17
- The Swiss National Registry for Primary Immunodeficiencies: Report on the first 6 years' activity 2008-2014.
Marschall Karin et al. Clin. Exp. Immunol. 2015 Jun 1.
- DNA Counseling In The Age of Genomics,
by Yoni Maisel, CVID, Primary Immune and Rare Disease Blog, May 26