Clin Infect Dis. 2017 Feb 17. doi: 10.1093/cid/cix153. [Epub ahead of print]
Seeding and establishment of Legionella pneumophila in hospitals; implications for genomic investigations of nosocomial Legionnaires' disease.
David S, Afshar B, Mentasti M1, Ginevra C, Podglajen I2, Harris SR3, Chalker VJ1, Jarraud S, Harrison TG1, Parkhill J3.
From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.
- Seeding and establishment of Legionella pneumophila in hospitals; implications for genomic investigations of nosocomial Legionnaires' disease.
David Sophia et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2017 Feb
- A Large Community Outbreak of Legionnaires' Disease Associated With a Cooling Tower in New York City, 2015.
Weiss Don et al. Public health reports (Washington, D.C. : 1974) 2017 Jan 33354916689620
- Genomic Analysis Reveals Novel Diversity among the 1976 Philadelphia Legionnaires’ Disease Outbreak Isolates and Additional ST36 Strains
Mercante JW, et al. PLoS ONE, Sep 29, 2016.
- Legionella DNA Markers in Tap Water Coincident with a Spike in Legionnaires’ Disease in Flint, MI
Schwake DO, et al. Environ Sci Technol Lett, Jul 8, 2016.
- Confirming Legionnaires’ disease outbreak by genome-based method, Germany, 2012. Emerg Infect Dis. 2016 Jul
Burckhardt F, et al. Emerg Infect Dis, Jul 2016.