Dev Med Child Neurol. 2017 Jan 1. doi: 10.1111/dmcn.13363. [Epub ahead of print]
The genetic basis of cerebral palsy.
© 2017 Mac Keith Press.
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- The genetic basis of cerebral palsy.
Fahey Michael C et al. Developmental medicine and child neurology 2017 Jan
- Role of Genetics in the Etiology of Autistic Spectrum Disorder: Towards a Hierarchical Diagnostic Strategy.
Robert Cyrille et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2017 Mar 18(3)
- Autism genetics: opportunities and challenges for clinical translation.
Vorstman Jacob A S et al. Nature reviews. Genetics 2017 Mar
- "Set in Stone" or "Ray of Hope": Parents' Beliefs About Cause and Prognosis After Genomic Testing of Children Diagnosed with ASD.
Reiff Marian et al. Journal of autism and developmental disorders 2017 Feb
- Genetic Testing for Autism Spectrum Disorder is Lacking Evidence of Cost-Effectiveness. A Systematic Review.
Ziegler Andreas et al. Methods of information in medicine 2017 Feb