jueves, 8 de junio de 2017

Alzheimer’s research—what you can do to help

e-Update from the Alzheimer's Disease Education and Referral Center, a service of the National Institute on Aging at N I H

"When I was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease, I wanted to do everything possible to fight the disease, not give in to it. I talked with my doctor about possible treatments. He helped me find a clinical trial that was right for me. Now I get to talk with Alzheimer’s experts. Plus, I know I’m doing something that might help my children and grandchildren avoid the disease."

This is an exciting time for Alzheimer’s and dementia research. Advances are being made because thousands of people have participated in clinical trials and studies to learn more about the disease and test treatments.
  • Types of clinical research
  • Common questions about participating in research
  • Why placebos are important
  • Why studies need all kinds of people

Share this information with older adults and caregivers on social media:
Twitter: Volunteers support advances in #Alzheimers #research. You can help, too! Learn more about participating in a trial: http://bit.ly/2rI8b7H
Facebook: Advances in Alzheimer’s research are due in large part to the older adults who volunteer for clinical trials. You can volunteer, too! Learn more about participating in Alzheimer’s research from the National Institute on Aging at NIH: http://bit.ly/2sOwq3o

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario