miércoles, 23 de agosto de 2017

Ah, but I was so much older then / I’m younger than that now – NLM Musings from the Mezzanine

Ah, but I was so much older then / I’m younger than that now – NLM Musings from the Mezzanine

National Institutes of Health, U.S. National Library of Medicine

08/22/2017 05:45 PM EDT

I’m just passing the one-year mark in my tenure as Director of the National Library of Medicine. It has been an exciting year for me, filled with many learnings and lessons, and with each week I grow more delighted with this outstanding organization. I have the great good fortune of having taken a leap into … Continue reading "Ah, but I was so much older then / I’m younger than that now"
08/22/2017 03:19 PM EDT

The Manuscript Submission System for Europe PMC (also known as Europe PMC plus) will add a new grant funding organization from India, Wellcome Trust-DBT India Alliance. The agency may appear on records for manuscripts that designate financial support.
08/22/2017 01:39 PM EDT

On August 30, 2017, the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) will present a Webinar on NCBI hackathons, which are a framework for rapid prototyping of pipelines for bioinformatics, biomedical informatics, and genomics. NCBI regularly organizes hackathons throughout the United States, where participants work in teams to apply their data science experience with public datasets.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario