The Effective Health Care Program is pleased to announce the launch of its newly redesigned Web site today, Friday, August 11, 2017. The Web site's address remains the same: https://
effectivehealthcare.ahrq.gov. All of your bookmarks will continue to work.
The new design offers streamlined menus, clear navigation, improved search capabilities, and a responsive layout that works on all your devices.
The Web site offers these new navigation features –
- “Health Topics” – organizes EHC Program products by categories such as demographic groups and condition.
- “Consumers” – lists all of the consumer summaries and patient decision aids on one page.
- “Products & Tools” – offers quick access to EHC Program reports, shared decisionmaking tools, and professional education resources.
- “Research Methods” – provides guidance, methods, and tools to support systematic reviews as well as research using registries.
- “Get Involved” – presents ways to participate in EHC Program research by suggesting topics, commenting on research in development, and submitting scientific data.
- "Product Search" – helps to more easily find reports using faceted searching.
We hope you enjoy the new Web site! For any questions, suggestions, feedback, or comments, please email us.
Effective Health Care Program