miércoles, 22 de noviembre de 2017

I Still Walk in Wonder – NLM Musings from the Mezzanine

I Still Walk in Wonder – NLM Musings from the Mezzanine

National Institutes of Health, U.S. National Library of Medicine



11/21/2017 04:00 PM EST

Each morning, I still walk in wonder across the NIH campus to Buildings 38 and 38A, the home of the National Library of Medicine. A few weeks ago I arrived on campus as a glorious sunrise greeted me, passing the Natcher Center (Building 45), where our NCBI team occupies three floors, and our parking lot, … Continue reading "I Still Walk in Wonder"
11/21/2017 03:00 PM EST

Everyone begins their career at the National Library of Medicine the same way—hand over heart speaking out loud the Oath of Office. It reminds each of us that we are serving our country and that our work is sacred and important. I am thankful to be part of an organization that is founded on service…
11/21/2017 12:26 PM EST

On Tuesday, November 28, 2017, NCBI will present an update to the webinar originally presented on November 8, 2017 about the new API keys. In this updated webinar, you will learn about the relationships between API keys, NCBI accounts and … Continue reading 
11/21/2017 07:30 AM EST

The National Library of Medicine (NLM) adopted the 2018 MeSH vocabulary for cataloging on November 20, 2017.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario